Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stampin' Up! Workshop

A little sneak peak of the projects.

So as I mentioned in my last post, back to business! I have been working on getting organized and starting on the right foot with my business endeavor with Stampin' Up! I am pleased to announce that I will be holding my first workshop/Open House on the 11th of this month! I am more excited about the workshops I have in the works right now. I am planning a fabric workshop, possibly a digital studio workshop, a scrapbook workshop, oh and can't forget the holidays like Valentine's WS, Mother's Day WS, and Father's Day WS! I am sooooo excited! To see a listing of workshops and information or if you want to book and host a workshop and earn free product go to (copy the link and paste it into your browser):

http://lovewhatyoudo.stampinup.net

Look under "Events" or "Host a Workshop"and don't forget to check out our current promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment