Friday, January 21, 2011

Back to the madness!!

My first workshop went well.  The ladies had fun and made some cute projects. I look forward to doing more workshops.  I have a potential workshop on the 29th so I am very excited about that.

My classes have started again, so it's back to balancing, home, school, and crafting!  It is funny how managing my time has been the most challenging part of my master's program.  The workload and the coursework is a bit heavy, but the real challenge has not been the content nor the assignments, but in making sure I manage my time well enough to get it all done.

Anyway, I know you want to see what we made at my workshop so here are some collages I created of the projects we made.  


Valentine's Day Basket
These cute little baskets could be 
filled with candy, cookies, or a small pastry.
Ooh, some small heart shaped cookies would be cute and delicious :)

Valentine's Day Party Favor
These could be filled with a piece of chocolate candy, 
but I chose the tea because of the sentiment: 
"Thoughts of you warm my heart"  
I thought it was cute :)


No comments:

Post a Comment